We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out
how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
– information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website,
such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source,
length of visit and number of page views;
– information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in
relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make
of our goods or services.
– information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
– information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website
services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
– any other information that you choose to send to us.
browser, and stored by the browser. The text file is then sent back to the server each time
the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and
track the web browser.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s
hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration
of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. Our
advertisers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer
you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and
selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a
negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
We use marketing Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Marketing Analytics
generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which
are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used
to create reports about the use of the website.
(3) Using your personal data:
Personal data submitted on this website will be used for the purposes specified in this
We may use your personal information to:
– improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
– enable your use of the services available on the website;
– send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services
purchased via the website;
– send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
– send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
– send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
(4) In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere
– in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
– in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing
information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit
– to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are
(or are contemplating) selling.