If you are interested in psychology and working with children and young people, then this course is for you.
The educational system offers a wide range of opportunities for psychologists. Improve a young persons learning experience by helping them to tackle challenges such as learning difficulties, social and emotional problems as well as other developmental disorders.
By developing skills and acquiring relevant knowledge, you can become a vital support network between young people and education institutes.
View full course information by clicking here.
Early Years Psychology Diploma from Mighty Deals
- Deal price: £19, Save up to 91%
>> GET DEAL NOW
- Understand the relationship between conditioning and learning
- Understand the definition of reinforcement
- Look at the process of latent learning
- Understand the concept of state-dependent-learning
- Discover the types of knowledge acquired by children when they begin to speak
- And more!
More related items on Amazon.co.uk