- 6 Chardonnay Virtuoso Bottles
Considered as "king" of white grape varieties. Chardonnay is one of the few grapes that does not need the mixture. Chardonnay is an important component of many sparkling wines around the world, including champagne. It is a type of grape complex and aromatic, complete and balanced.
- View: It has a variable color between very pale straw and straw yellow more pronounced, almost golden, which in many cases is due to the contribution of the wood, and greenish reflections, which are defined by the variety used.
- Smell: aromas reminiscent of the green apple, touches of lemon, grapefruit, pear, acacia, and aromas of tropical fruits (mango, pineapple, banana, melon, pineapple) may appear some spice or caramel.
- Flavors: No hard ends or aggressive acidity. It presents a great range of flavors which are defined by apples, citrus, melon, pears, honey, wax, caramel.
- Pairing: White fish, grilled and smoked fish. Seafood, white meats, vegetarian dishes, pasta, roast chicken, poultry with cream sauces and little seasoning, also with spicy food Operating temperature between 8 and 10 .
- Alcohol content: 11%.
- Year: 2016.
- The sauvignon grape, also called sauvignon blanc, is considered, after Chardonnay, the finest variety among white strains of French origin. Other names with which sauvignon is known are: fum blanc, muskat sylvaner and puinechou.
- "Very refreshing and aromatic wines that remember to green fruits, stand out for their freshness and greenery, with a taste very close to the perfume."
- Smell: Intense aroma and notes of ripe fruit. Great intensity and strong aromatic reminiscent of tropical fruits (passion fruit, grapefruit, banana).
- Taste: Flavors of currant leaves, freshly cut grass, grape thorn and asparagus.
- Food pairing: anchovies in salted, olives or even some fried fish. Ideal for salads such as a Caesar salad, a Greek salad and even a fruit salad. For dishes that carry tomatoes, green peppers and asparagus. Creamy and fatty cheeses, since the acidity of the wine contrasts with that fatty touch of cheeses such as ricotta, brie, camembert or feta. Sea products grilled or steamed and do not carry heavy sauces and pasta. A perfect match for a good Sauvignon Blanc fresh and with good acidity is the cebiche. Spicy foods.
- Service temperature between 7-10
- Alcohol content: 11%.
6 Sauvignon Blanc Virtuoso Bottles
12 Bottles of Exclusive Virtuoso White Wine from Mighty Deals
- Deal price: £39.99, Save up to 63%
>> GET DEAL NOW
- Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc
- Fantastic selection for wine lovers
- Delicious and luxurious wine
- It’ll be your very own wine collection
More related items on Amazon.co.uk